Sunday 13 January 2013

Ren Shibasaki Main Story

Hmm, Ren is a little quiet guy, but I love him anyay. ^_^ I put here some stories, I hope you ♪ enjoy. ♪ Ren is prince like you all know. Yummy :D

1. Some pictures
2.E-mail (what they sent your messages, if you play this game then you understand me, what I mean ^_^)
3.Main Story 1 ja 2 
4.Characters

So, are you ready?
 1.
























2.

1 letter (E-mail box)

Take Care of Ren

I didn't think you'd pick Ren after meeting him for the first time.
But all of us like him a lot. He's quiet and isn't expressive, but he's a sweet, caring soul. It took a while for us to figure out what a great guy he is, but now we have fun teasing him. I'm sure you'll see the good side of him soon.
Don't worry about your prospective job. I'm the CEO of a company, afterall. What? I don't seem like one? Hmph. I'm purposely trying not to look like one. It's better to have people underestimate you and wow them later. See ya.

Kunihiko

2 letter

All Men are Wolves LOL

 Dear Samantha,

Tonight's your ""first night,"" isn't it? If you'd picked me, I would have given you a romantic evening.
Ren doesn't show interest in those kind of things, so you're probably spending a normal evening together. Just so you know, I'm always interested. Just kidding.
Well, Ren is a man afterall. So you shouldn't let your guard down. You're both healthy adults, so there's nothing holding him back. Be careful, now. LOL
I'm not one to talk? Hahaha!

Takamasa Saeki

3 letter

My Favor

Like everyone has said, today is the most important day for the favor I'm asking you. You might be surprised at things, but I want you to be calm and act like my wife.
If everything goes well, I'll give you that ring. It fit you so perfectly.
I bought it at Saeki's friend's shop. I wonder who she was...?
And can you put your hair up again? I liked how it looked on you. Thanks.

Ren

4 letter

Sorry for Surprising You

 I bet you're surprised about Ren's background.
We figured you wouldn't agree to help him out if you knew from the start, so we all decided to keep quiet about it. Sorry about that.
What Ren has to deal with is bigger than what any of us can imagine. He never shows it and carries himself with grace. So even though you're only pretending to be his wife, I hope you can listen to his worries. Although I doubt Ren would say anything much.
It never hurts to be a good listener, so anything you can do would be helpful.

Yamato

5 letter 

I'm Here to Help

Dear Samantha,

I heard from Kuni that Daniel moved in next door and that he's going to stay in Japan for a while.
Sorry you have to go through all of this. We didn't expect this to happen either, so I was surprised. Although I'm sure you and Ren are more surprised by the turn of things. Well, Daniel is a bit weird, but he's a good guy. I hope you get along with him.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
See you.

Takao

6 letter

Is Ren There?

 Sorry to email you out of the blue. I've been trying to get in touch with Ren, but I think his cell phone is off. I thought you'd be with him.
We're all at Kuni's bar right now. So why don't you guys join us? We'll hang out until closing.
Oh, yeah. If you want, why don't you and Ren come and see my show one of these days? Of course Ren doesn't laugh, but it'll be fun. I think he is laughing to himself, though...
We'll be waiting for you at Long Island!

Yuta

7 letter 

Take Care

 Man, was I surprised today. I can't believe Ren was absent from the conference, then I learned he stayed home to take care of you because you were sick. What's happening with you guys!?
More importantly, are you feeling better? Maybe you were exhausted from having to live with Ren, then having Daniel move in next door. You're more delicate than I expected. Haha, no offense. Haha.

Yamato

 8 letter

You Need to Talk to Him

 Hey. How's it going? Did you talk to Ren about the conference?
Don't get mad at him, alright? I'm sure he weighed his options and decided not to participate. Ren doesn't say much, but he's constantly thinking things through.
You might feel guilty, but I want you to understand how Ren is feeling, too. Thanks.

Kunihiko

9 letter

 Did You Have Fun?

 Lady Samantha,

How was the field work today? Did my Prince enjoy it? I thought I would join and I had gotten ready early in the morning, but I did not realize you had left. No, it was fine. I was not invited in the first place. Also, a wonderful message should be arriving at Master Kunihiko's establishment for you and my Prince. It is something you will find exciting!

Daniel

10 letter

I'm Worried About You

 Samantha,  

Were you able to get home safely? I should have walked back home with you. I realized that as I was watering the plants. Sorry I realized these things too late. And sorry to surprise you about the reception back in my home country.
Thanks for going along with it for my research. I'll work hard to complete the new drug soon. I was going to just water the plants, but I'm going to stay to get some work done.
So don't wait up for me and go to bed. Goodnight.

Ren

11 letter 

 We Miss You

 Dear Samantha,

Did you safely land in Ren's country? Back at home, it's just a bunch of guys here so now I can feel how important you were to the group. It feels so different when there's a girl around. I might suffocate from this sausage fest. Hurry up and come home! But I guess you have some big things coming up over there. I'm impressed that you want to support his research that much. It must be love. Let me know about it next time we meet.

Takamasa Saeki

12 letter 

 Real Marriage

How are you? We're doing great here.
Saeki started ranting about ""what is love"" to everyone who'd listen. At this rate, that's going to be his theme for the next script. He was inspired by the support you are giving Ren.
Even though you were only pretending to be married, you were living together. Of course you'd start caring about him. I wonder if you would have felt the same if you didn't pick Ren. If it were me...Sorry, forget I said that.

Takao

13 letter

I Wish You Well

 Samantha,

I regret not being able to say goodbye before we parted. I asked you to do the impossible, and it all ended up like this. I put you through so much misery. I'm so sorry. I was being selfish. I don't expect you to forgive me. I don't mind if you hate me.
I won't forget you, but you should forget me. I will be thinking about you from a distant land. I hope you have a happy life. I pray that you forget me and find happiness.

Ren

14 letter 

 Believe in Him

 I'm glad Ren's drug sample was completed. And you have the opportunity to deliver it to him. You are one lucky girl.
I think fate decided to give you one last chance because of your feelings for Ren. You gotta make the most of this opportunity.
Yamato, Saeki, Takao, Yuta and I are all praying that you see Ren. And that you find happiness somehow. Have a safe trip. See ya.

Kunihiko

15 letter 

 To My Love,

Samantha,
You can't imagine how happy I was when you showed up at the palace. I've never felt this much love for anyone. I can't imagine any other happiness being with you. So I promise I will make you happy. I swear on my country. You're sleeping next to me, and all I can think about is you.
I want to kiss you and hold you forever.
I don't want to ever leave your side.
There are no words that can properly express how I feel about you. That's how much I love you.

Ren

3.Vol.1

 

4.

Ren Shibasaki, Samantha (my character), Yamato Kougami, Takao Maruyama, Yuta Kajima, Kunihiko Aikawa, Saeki Takamasa, Daniel, Ren father, Ren mother

No comments:

Post a Comment