Sunday 13 January 2013

Main Page My Forged Wedding

Everyone knows that mobile game. I enjoy this game. This game is super. I enjoy all characters. I think if i can't play this game anymore or my phone gone broke, then I can come here and read and remember what i am played.

  1. Ren Shibasaki  
  2. Takao Maruyama 

You know if you play this game once, you want to play more and more times again. I play other mobile games too, Be My Princess and My Sweet Bodyguards, etc. Wow :)(:
I know some people says this is just a game, you must live yourself life. You must grown-up. Boring and then i feel, enought - stop, what are you talking about. Cute, isn't? ^_^ Haha, lol. 

If you want, you can comment or just recommend, how i can to do this page more interesting ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment